CHIOR VPH Long-Shaft Cutting Pumps with suction from above and double chopping tool excel through their high pumping capacity and cutting efficiency. The design of the pump housing, either made of cast iron or stainless steel, enables a wide range of possible applications.
High pumping and chopping efficiency thanks to top suction system
High cutting efficiency thanks to double chopping unit consisting of screw and pump chamber
Quick and easy maintenance
DescriptionCHIOR VPH is a Vertical Chopper Pump with external motor drive designed to chop and lift any kind of livestock slurry, biogas digestate, as well as civil or industrial effluents.
FunctionThe electric motor drive (7.5 ~ 22.0 kW) rotates the suction screw via the drive shaft, which is beared in oil, drawing the material from above into the pump housing. The material is chopped up both by the screw and by the built-in cast-iron or stainless-steel chopper installed in the pump housing. The shredded material is conveyed out of the tank or pit through the delivery pipe made of stainless steel too.
- Power installed: 7.5 ~ 22.0 kW
- Maximum flow rate: 250 m3/h
- Maximum head: 24 m
- Suitable for tanks / pits with maximum depth of 5.5 metres
- Chopping system available in stainless steel or cast iron
- Double chopping system (screw and cutting chamber)
- Suction from above by feeder screw
- Oil-bearing drive line
- Stainless-steel frame for concrete pits
- Delivery pipe with vertically and horizontally adjustable mixing nozzle (for MX-type only)
- High pumping and chopping efficiency due to top suction system
- Quick and easy maintenance
- Available in different lengths
- Double chopping system
- Available with vertically and horizontally adjustable mixing nozzle by means of manual chain drive
- Can be used with fluctuating pH values thanks to optional stainless-steel pump housing