RWN Rotary Valves are the perfect solution for controlled discharging and feeding of wood pellets or chippings from boliers, silos and hoppers.
Compatible with other WAMGROUP equipment thanks to WAM standard flanges
Easy access to all internal mechanical components
DescriptionRWN Drop-Through Rotary Valves with square inlet consist of a tubular cast iron casing.
The horizontally mounted rotor with four V-shaped cross section compartments is manufactured from wear-resistant HARDOX steel. A HARDOX sill at the inlet sees to cutting of wood chippings.
The Rotary Valves are equipped with a direct drive. The plate opposite the drive end is equipped with an externally placed roller bearing which does not come into contact with the material fed. The bearing ensures higher resistance to stress and radial loads.
FunctionRWN Rotary Valves are designed for controlled discharging and feeding of wood pellets or chippings from silos, hoppers, pneumatic conveying systems, bag filter houses, or cyclones.
The shape of the rotor blades and the cutting sill at the inlet ensure any wood present in the bio-fuel mixture will be cut.
- Feed rates: 2.2 ~ 19.5 litres per revolution (0.08 ~ 0.7 cu ft per revolution)
- Operating temperature with special version: -20 ~ 150 °C (-4 ~ 300 °F)
- Different drives for three different rotation speeds
- HARDOX sill mounted on the rotary valve inlet cuts pieces of wood, thus avoiding locking of the valve
- HARDOX rotor
- RWN Rotary Valves are certified in conformity with the Austrian Directive TRVB H 118
- RWN Rotary Valves are designed for operation in the production of wood bio-fuel produced in conformity with standards ONORM M7132, ONORM M7133, ONORM M7135, ONORM M7136 and ONORM M7137.
- Compatible with other WAMGROUP equipment thanks to WAM standard flanges
- Robust, compact design
- Easy access to all internal mechanical components